Visit Us On FaceBook
Special Offer: Buy A HUD Home With Only $100 Down!
Yes, As Unbelievable As This May Sound, It's True!
You may qualify to buy a HUD Foreclosed Home in Georgia with a
only $100 - the balance being financed on a low-interest,
fixed-rate FHA Insured Mortgage with repayment terms of up to 30 Years -
Plus up to 3% in Seller paid Closing Costs!
Here's How The HUD Georgia $100 Down-Payment Incentive Program Works .. .
- This program is available only on Georgia HUD Homes listed for sale after
January 4, 2008.
- This program is available only to Owner Occupant Buyers using FHA Insured Financing. Owner Occupant Buyers
must personally occupy the home as their primary residence for a minimum of 12 months following the purchase,
and must not have purchased a HUD Home withn the preceeding 24 months.
- This program is not available to Investor Buyers, but Investor Buyers and others may still use FHA Insured Finance
with a minimum Down-Payment of as little as 3.5%.
- This program is not available for properties advertised through HUD's Good Neighbor Next Door Program, or to
Nonprofit Organizations. These categories of Buyers already have established discount programs in place.
- If a Buyer bids over a property's FHA Appraised Value, then the Buyer will need to fund the 'overbid' amount
as part of the down-payment.
- HUD will contribute up to 3% towards Buyers Closing Costs.
- This program may be terminated by HUD at any time.
Georgia HUD Homes